Born Again Dreamer

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Faith 2

I am the Lord your God and I love you with an everlasting love. I delight in your presence, abide in me and I also will abide in you. I do not give you what your sins deserve as I sent my Son to die in your place. My love is everlasting and my Spirit lives within you. Meditate continually on my Word, day and night, do not turn from it, not to the left nor the right, then and only then will you be successful and prosperous in all your ways. I will give you the desires of your heart; after all it is I who placed them there. They burn within you because I blow my breath upon your heart whenever the embers begin to grow cold, keeping the fire burning, even when the coldness of life tries to put it them out. Do not turn toward the left or the right! Hear me and understand; know Me and follow my call; cry out to Me and I will answer you and lead you in the way you are to go. Only don't ignore me, for it grieves me and dishonors you. You are never far away from my heart as I have grafted your name upon it and nothing touches my heart or takes away what I have put upon it. My Kingdom is for those who seek me, but…my glory rests on those who willingly serve me. I have called you by name, I have known you from your start, from the very beginnings of your life and I have always had a plan for you and have foreseen this time. Your heart has been laid bare before me, but it was necessary that it be laid bare before you. You are able to stay near to me when my Word is near to you. It is the key to all things; understanding, knowledge, wisdom, success, prosperity, growth, but most importantly it is the key which unlocks the holy love from within your heart that I have placed in you to bless you and to be used to bless my people. I am the Alpha and the Omega and I have set your feet upon this path. You will stumble, but I will not turn away from you, no! I have carefully positioned you and now you will follow me, follow my voice only. You have been asking me, requesting from me the ability to recognize and follow the whisper of the Spirit, and so now you will. Those punctuations of pain, of grief, they place the building block together for the platform I have designed for you. Step up and take your place and I will make you great… for my NAME and my children that I will call through your life. Trust me and not the voice of people, at times you cannot trust even your own voice; trust my Word always and do not follow any other! Only my Word will empower you to discern my voice out of the many; only my Word has the power to divide flesh from bone. Reach out to me and place your cares upon your Daddy who will take care of you; providing everything you will need; only follow me, obey me and drink in my Presence through my Word and your heart will be purified within you. For I have seen your heart and I have heard your cry and my eye has stopped upon you. Your heart pleases me, your ways are not my ways, but my ways are your ways. Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. The LORD your God has heard your cry and I have come to rest my Spirit upon your life. Will you follow me or will you choose to follow your own will? That remains for you to see, but today you followed me. This very day you will see my pleasure rest upon your life. Did you see your heart just then? The pause, the doubt born within from such a small thing as believing I will rest My pleasure upon you today? I will rest my pleasure upon you; is anything too hard for Me? Like everything you must practice following even when you don't believe me or like what I say. Do not be afraid, do not be terrified, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you are. I am the Holy One of Israel and I have reached my hand out to you, now grasp it and I will lift you high.

I love you.

No comments: