Born Again Dreamer

Friday, October 30, 2009

Day to Day

So here I am, one day empowered one day discouraged, one day apathetic, one day uncertain, one day hopeful, one day determined, one day amazed, one day depressed, one day awe struck, one day broken, one day fearful, one day agonized, one day filled with amazing love which keeps me from falling away from You; being lured away during those days when I am feeling the ineffectiveness of my power and ability without Your presence; without being steeped in the serenity which the presence of Your glory provides as you fill my awareness with Your authority, sureness, safety, and never-ending supply of grace and love for me and all those You created.

 
 

Gal 6:9


Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

No comments: