Born Again Dreamer

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Isaiah 41: 1-4

Be silent before me, you islands!

Let the nations renew their strength!

Let them come forward and speak;

let us meet together at the place of judgment.

 
 

Who has stirred up one from the east,

calling him in righteousness to his service?

He hands nations over to him

and subdues kings before him.

He pursues them and moves on unscathed,

by a path his feet have not traveled before.

Who has done this and carried it through,

calling forth the generations from the beginning?

I, the Lord-- with the first of them

and with the last-- I am he.

1 comment:

Michael Lantz said...

That was a great post.I like the Book of Isiaih.It is a very Prophetic book.He predicted many events about the Messiah before he came.I love Isaiah 65 about "The New Heavens and the New Earth.